5 reasons why you should go for a destination wedding
A wedding means a reunion between two souls and two families. Often we seem to indulge ourselves in the overall preparation of the wedding in a way that we are left with no opportunity to enjoy those special moments which will never come back again. Proper planning for a wedding takes much more than we could ever think. Not only it is about the bride and groom, but also about satisfying the guests who are invited.
A destination wedding is a hot trend today. It allows everyone to indulge in the celebrations. Right from amazing cuisines to wines to exotic location, a destination wedding is a rustic, romantic affair. However, many of us think that it involves a lot of expenditure and may not be their cup of tea. But wait! A destination wedding has many perks over planning the wedding in your hometown. And most importantly, it can be done in a budget-friendly way as well. So count on the below positive points of a destination wedding when marriage is on your card.
1. Leave the planning to the destination wedding planners: Planning a wedding yourself can be really stressful. When you opt for a destination wedding, you will get detailed assistance from destination wedding planners who will make it a cakewalk for you. Starting from choosing the venue to contacting the local vendors for supplying materials for the wedding, everything will be taken care of by them. There are many wedding packages made available by such destination wedding planners. They quote the price according to the chosen destination, tenure of stay, number of guests, menu, etc.
2. Prepare a list of invitees who are close enough and enjoy your heart out: Wedding for many of us means inviting guests whom we hardly know. When you plan for a destination wedding, you can really cut short your invitee list as you are planning the wedding out of town. In this way, the entire wedding affair remains personal to close friends and family who mean a lot to you. The bride and the groom can spend quality time with each other and so will their closed ones in the beautiful location at their wedding.
3. Capture moments that you will cherish for a lifetime: A destination wedding is all about a breath-taking location and picture-perfect moments. When you choose a perfect setup for your wedding, no wonder, the place is a mesmerizing one and gives an out of the world feeling. Make full utilization of the beautiful location and grab every opportunity to take amazing shots which you will treasure for a lifetime. To add to the fun, hire a destination wedding planner who can make it an unforgettable and memorable event.
4. Vacation with your loved ones in an exotic location: This is your last vacation with all of your closest friends and family. Having a destination wedding is a unique way to be on vacation with all your loved ones at the same time. Not only do you celebrate your special day with them but would also have great fun in an exciting destination, with your favorite people by your side.
5. Start your honeymoon right there: The best part of a destination wedding is that you can right away start your honeymoon in a picture-perfect location and there is no need to make separate travel plans after your wedding. The bride and groom will have endless opportunities to enjoy the mesmerizing location, and get full privacy to enjoy each other’s company.
So, these are the five reasons why you should choose a destination wedding over a traditional wedding. In addition to this, if you are a creative person, then let your creative juice flow. You will have enough space to show your creative side while you plan for your destination wedding.